你不舒服吗
Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。
Do you feel all right?
你怎么了
What's wrong? * wrong“身体不舒服”。
What's wrong? (你怎么了)
I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)
Is anything wrong?
Are you okay?
What's the matter? * matter“问题”、“麻烦”。
Is everything all right?
你的脸色真不好。
You look pale. * pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。”
You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧)
I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。)
You don't look well. (你看上去身体不太好。)
我觉得难受。
I don't feel well.
I don't feel well. (我觉得难受。)
Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。)
I'm not feeling well.
你好像不太舒服。
You don't look well. * look“看上去……”。
You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)
I have a cold. (我感冒了。)
她昏过去了。
She passed out. * pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。
我觉得难受。
I feel sick.
I don't feel well.
I feel bad.
我肚子疼。
I have a stomachache. * stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了)
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了)
My stomach hurts.
隐隐作痛。
I have a dull pain.
钻心地疼。
I have a sharp pain.
一跳一跳地疼。
I have a throbbing pain. * throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。
我感到巨痛。
I have a piercing pain. * pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。
像针扎似地疼。
I have a stabbing pain. * stab“刺”、“针扎”。
我拉肚子了。
I have diarrhea. * diarrhea“拉肚子”。
我食物中毒了。
I have food poisoning.
血压高/低。
I have high/ low blood pressure. * blood pressure“血压”。
我头疼。
I have a headache.
What happened, sir? (你怎么了)
I have a headache. (我头疼。)
My head hurts.
My head is pounding.
I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂了似地疼。)
我牙疼。
I have a toothache.
I have a toothache. (我牙疼。)
When did it start? (什么时候开始的)
My tooth hurts.
My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。)
我头晕目眩。
I feel dizzy.
我浑身没劲。
I feel sluggish.
I feel tired.
我没有一点儿食欲。
I don't have any appetite. * appetite“食欲”。
I don't have any appetite. (我没有食欲。)
You should eat something. (那你也得吃点儿东西。)
I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我没什么食欲。)
我有点儿感冒。
I have a slight cold.
我浑身发冷。
I feel chilly.
I feel chilly. (我浑身发冷。)
Here, wear my jacket. (给,穿上我的夹克吧。)
我得了重感冒。
I have a bad cold.
鼻子堵了。
I have a stuffy nose. * stuffy用于“鼻子不通气”的时候。
我在流鼻涕。
I have a runny nose. * runny“流鼻涕的”。
My nose is running.
My nose won't stop running.
我有点儿发烧。
I have a bit of a fever.
我好像发烧了。
I think I have a fever.
I think I have a fever. (我好像发烧了。)
Let's check. (试试表。)
我在发高烧。
I have a high temperature.
我想吐。
I feel like throwing up.
I feel nauseous.
好疼/好烫
Ouch! *常用于感到突然的钻心的疼痛和烫手时。
Ouch! (好疼/好烫)
Be careful! (小心点儿。)
Ow!
It hurts!
痒痒。
It's itchy.
啊嚏
Ahchoo!
Ahchoo! (啊嚏)
Bless you. (多保重。)
我腿骨折了。
I broke my leg.
What happened? (你怎么了)
I broke my leg. (我腿骨折了。)
要打多长时间石膏
How long will the cast be on? * cast“石膏”。
How long will the cast be on? (要打多长时间石膏)
One more month. (还得有一个月。)
我把手给烫了。
I burned my hand.
I burned my hand. (我把手给烫了。)
How did you burn your hand? (怎么烫着的)
我崴脚了。
I sprained my ankle. * sprain表示踝关节等处的“挫伤、扭伤”, ankle为踝关节。
I sprained my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
How? (怎么弄的)
I sprained it playing golf. (是打高尔夫球的时候崴的。)
I twisted my ankle.
I twisted my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
Well, I can call for help. (那,我叫人来帮忙。)
你把感冒传染给我了。
I caught a cold from you.
我必须静养。
I must stay in bed. * stay in bed是惯用说法,“静养休息”。
我肩膀酸痛。
I have stiff shoulders. *肩膀“发酸、发紧”时用 stiff来表示。
My shoulders are stiff.
我眼睛发酸。
My eyes are tired.
有谁受伤了
Is somebody hurt?
我退烧了。
My fever has gone down.
我咳嗽不止。
I can't stop coughing. * cough“咳嗽”。
我嗓子疼。
My throat's sore. * sore“火辣辣地疼”。
I have a sore throat.
我流血了。
It's bleeding.
我这儿割破了。
I've got a cut here.
I have a cut here.
好疼。
It hurts.
我被蜜蜂蜇了。
I got stung by a bee.
我需要动手术吗
Do I need an operation?
Do I need an operation? (要动手术吗)
I don't think that will be necessary. (我想没必要。)
Will I have to have an operation?
要花很长时间吗
Will it take long?
我可以洗澡吗
Can I take a bath?
Can I bathe?
我可以喝酒吗
Is it okay to drink? *询问医生能否喝含有酒精的饮料。
Is it all right to drink?
May I drink?
我一定要住院吗
Should I be hospitalized? * hospitalize“让……住院”。
你发烧吗
Do you have a fever?
Do you have a fever? (发烧吗)
I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. (不知道,我没有体温计。)
Do you have a high temperature?
我觉得好多了。
I feel better.
How do you feel? (怎么样了)
I feel better now. Thank you. (我觉得好多了,谢谢。)
我觉得没什么好转。
I don't feel any better.
I still don't feel well.
你的病好了吗
Are you alright again? *用于询问别人的病是否康复。
Are you well again?
Are you yourself again?
Are you back to normal again?
他去世了。
He passed away. *比用 die要委婉,“去世、咽气”。