字词模式
句模式
段模式
系统设置
更多按钮
网址切换
保存状态
用户反馈
页面收藏
-AA+
《实习生》精彩词句

1. Sort of felt like I was playing hooky. 感觉有点像在旷工。

2. Come rain or shine, I'm at my Starbucks by 7:15.

无论雨晴,每天 715分前,我就在星巴克了。

3. I love them to pieces. 我爱死他们了。

4. Cover letters are so old-fashioned. 求职信太老套。

5. Well, I guess that's meeting me. 我想这正合我意。

6. We got to do that again, for sure, but okay if we take a rain check?

我们当然得再吃一次,但我们改天可以吗

7. I want you to know I've been a company man all my life.

我想让你们知道,我这辈子都是一名以公司利益为重的人。

8. Hey, you check this one off your list, okay? 嘿,这件事别顾虑了,好吗

9. Maybe hero the girl in the red shirt. 或许该突出穿红衬衫的那个姑娘。

10. I need you to sign off on this, like, two hours ago. 大概两小时前,我就要你审核了。

11. It's your call, Justin. 你说了算,贾斯汀。

12. Because you have to set the tone. 因为你得起表率作用。

13. I'm pretty psyched myself. 我自己也很激动。

14. I like how you roll. 我喜欢你的风格。

15. Don't dawdle 1 in any way. 反正别磨叽。

16. Baby steps. 慢慢来。

17. I'm happy to cover for Mike. 我很乐意给麦克代班。

18. Goes without saying. 不说我也知道。

19. He's major. 他是最佳人选。

20. Word travels fast. 消息传得真快。

21. Be there or be square. 不见不散。

22. Over the hump. 渡过难关。

23. Cracks me up. 让我笑到不行。

24. I'm so slammed next week. 下周我真忙不过来。

25. Totally saved our butts 2. 给我们帮了很大的忙。

26. We're doing a fiesta lunch next Friday. 下周五我们要举行一次节日午餐。

27. Taking the high road is exhausting. 秉持正确的理念真累人。

28. She works on all cylinders 3 all the time. 她每时每刻都在竭力工作。

29. I'm not trying to brownnose you. 我不是想拍你马屁。

30. She could just, like, transport you. 她能让你身临其境。

31. Hold your horses, maniac 4! 悠着点儿,疯子

32. I bust 5 my ass 6 for her 14 hours a day, and she never notices.

我每天 14个小时为她累死累活,而她从没注意到。

33. Let's clean-slate it. 让我们重新开始。

34. Busy man about town. 社交繁忙啊。

35. Everyone's flipping 7 out about it. 大家都很激动。

36. I think that's kind of self-explanatory. 我觉得答案显而易见。

37. Double-time it, dude. 赶紧啊,老兄。

38. Hey, what's with the waterworks, little one? 嘿,小朋友,你哭什么呢

39. What's your whole take on the CEO thing? 首席执行官这事你是什么看法

40. I mean, you're more on the inside than I am. 我意思是,你比我更了解。

41. I know Jules is trying to do right by everybody. 我知道朱尔斯试图让所有人都称心。

42. You don't look like you. 你看上去不在状态。

43. Under all this man stuff that you so admire, I'm just a big bowl of mush.

在你十分欣赏的那类男性形象下,我只是一个情感很脆弱的人。

44. You're not actually taking the rap for any of this, are you?

你可不会因此而责备自己,对吧

45. He bowed out so that I could do this. 他辞职了,好让我创业。