字词模式
句模式
段模式
系统设置
更多按钮
网址切换
保存状态
用户反馈
页面收藏
-AA+
马云全英文演讲介绍杭州和 G 20

Hangzhou is lucky enough to be one of the first group of cities open to the world.

杭州有幸能够成为(中国)首批向世界开放的城市。杭州有幸能够成为(中国)首批向世界开放的城市。

BecauseNixon and Mao Zedong signed the Agreement.

这源于尼克松和毛泽东推动签署的中美《联合公报》。

So they made Hangzhou open to the world.

是他们的努力让杭州向世界敞开了大门。

1972when Mao Zedong and President Nixon had decided to make China and USA agree to work together to be the bright futre.

1972年,毛泽东与(时任)美国总统尼克松达成共识,中美将携手开创美好未来。

Both leaders actually had a lot of wonderful negociations done in Hangzhou.

实际上,两国领导人之间大量的友好磋商是在杭州进行的。

The document was made in Hangzhou and announced in Shanghai.

而《联合公报》也是在杭州起草并最终在上海发布。

This is historically the meaningful....... a very meaningful citya great city that made the West and the East meet togethermade the great leaders of the East and the West sit down together and discuss for the future.

这是一座富有历史意义的城市,一座让东西交融的城市。让东方和西方的领导人们坐在一起,共商未来。

20国集团( G 20)领导人的信息

I think this G 20 Meeting has high expectations from the world. Especially at this moment of the world economy.

我认为全球对这次 G 20峰会抱有很高期望。尤其是对当下的世界经济而言。

A lot people dont like globalization.

许多人不认同全球化。

And I personally believe globalization is a great thing for the world.

而我认为全球化对世界而言是一件伟大的事情。

The only thing is thathow we can improve globalization to enable more small businessmore young people to get involved.

唯一的问题是要如何提升全球化来让更多中小企业和更多年轻人参与其中。

What if we can use a new mechanisma new technology to enable 1 billionor 2 billionor 3 billion people to do trade.

如果我们用新机制和新技术让 10亿人、 20亿人、 30亿人,甚至更多的人参与全球贸易,那会怎样?

EWTP - Electronic World Trade Platform

I think the EWTP should be sponsored and enforced by the businessand supported by the government.

我认为 EWTP应该由企业发起和主导,同时由政府来提供支持。

If we can build up a platform that can enable small business and young people to do a free trade in a open...... a fair trade globally.

因此,如果我们可以打造出一个平台,让中小企业、年轻人能够在全球进行自由、开放和公平的贸易。

Thiss gonna be very foundamental for the next 20 or 30 years of World Economy and for the century.

这会让全球经济在未来 20年或 30年,甚至在本世纪发生根本性的变化。

And I think we are very proud to get involved for this G 20 and B 20 for our ideas.

我们很高兴能够参加此次 G 20B 20峰会并发出这样的倡议。

It is an idea and well continue to workto move forward by this great event.

这是一个设想,我们将继续通过这一盛会来推进。

阿里巴巴为何把总部设在杭州

People keep on asking me why Alibaba is not in Beijingwhy not in Shanghai.Butin Hangzhou.

人们总是在问我,阿里巴巴为什么不把总部放在北京或者上海,而是在杭州。

Not because it is a city that is my hometown.

是因为这座城市不仅是我的家乡。

Because this city has entrepreneurship. Its so friendly to private sectors.

它还拥有创业精神,包容民营企业的发展。

And people here are well educated.

更聚集了大量的优秀人才。

Beijingat that timethe government therethe people therethey like SOE - the State Owned Business.

而彼时的北京,人们更追捧国有企业。

Shanghaithey like multi-national companies.

在上海,跨国公司更受青睐。

In our citywe like entrepreneurship.

而我们所在的这个城市喜欢创业精神。

We like people from nothingbuilding it up.

尊重白手起家的人。

So I think we got great talents.

我们有优秀的人才。

We got good environment.

我们有良好的环境。

And we got the great culturethatfighting for the future.

更有为未来拼搏的伟大文化。

杭州助力推动中国新经济

We are a pretty small city with only close to 9 million people.

杭州规模不大,只有近 900万人口。

But Hangzhou is so powerfulso influential to China Economyto China Culture.

但杭州却对中国经济与中国文化有着巨大的影响力。

Because in Song Dynasty1000 years agowe were the capital of China.

早在 1000年前的宋朝,杭州曾是中国的首都。

And at that time we were the most splendid and prosperous city in China.

在那个时候,杭州就是中国最辉煌、最辉煌的城市。

Hangzhoutodayhas become the driving force of China New Economy because of e-commercebecause of Alibaba.

今天,杭州已经成为中国新经济的推动力量,这得益于电子商务的发展。

We are now more than 70% of the e-commerce in China.

阿里巴巴发展至今,在中国的电子商务领域已有超过 70%的市场份额。

We creat more than 3 trillion RMB which is close to 500 billion US dollarsGMV.

一年创造的商品交易总额( GMV)超过了 3万亿人民币,也就是接近 5000亿美元。

That really pumped up the Chinese domestic demanding.

这确确实实提振了中国的内需市场。

And because of the e-commerce developmentthe Internet developmentthere are a lot of young people who are interested in e-commerceinterested in Internet business. They all come to the city.

由于电子商务的发展、城市互联网的发展,许多对电子商务和互联网感兴趣的年轻人纷至沓来。

This city has become the center of inspirationthe center of innovation and the center of theNew Economy Entrepreneurship”.

这座城市已经成为灵感中心、创新中心和新经济中心。

Because of the G 20 and B 20I want Hangzhou to be a city more friendly to the world.

通过 G 20峰会和 B 20峰会,我希望杭州成为一座对世界更友好的城市。

And eople coming here bring new ideas and benefit from this culture and understand China better.

参会的嘉宾会带来新的理念,也能从这种城市的文明中更好地了解中国。

I feel so proud of city. thatno matterwherever in the world I go I always miss it.

我为杭州感到骄傲,无论我走到世界的哪个角落,我总是会想念它。

You knowevery 10 days15 daysI wanna be back.

每隔 10天、 15天,我就会想回家