字词模式
句模式
段模式
系统设置
更多按钮
网址切换
保存状态
用户反馈
页面收藏
-AA+
看《美国偶像》评委如何损人?

同学们,《美国偶像》( American Idol)的原型是英国电视节目《流行偶像》( Pop Idol)。 FOX广播公司慧眼识珠,以 7000多万美元买下节目版权并加以适当改编,从 2002年起每年主办一届,目的是发掘新一代的美国歌手,获得当季冠军的选手即为当年度的美国偶像,获得一纸价值百万美元的唱片合约。同学们,你喜欢看《美国偶像》吗?一起来看看《美国偶像》评委都是如何损人的吧!

1. It sounded like cats jumping off the empire state building.

听上去像一只猫从帝国大厦上跳下来。

2. I'm going to reach out with a hook if you don't shut up.

如果你再不闭嘴我就向里面甩个鱼钩。

3. If you had lived 2, ooo years ago and are sing like that, I think they would have stored you.

如果你生活在 2000年前,唱成这样,人们会向你扔石头。

4. You have just invented a new form of torture.

你发明了一种折磨人的新手段。

5. There is only too much punishment a human can take. I can not take it anymore.

人们能承受的惩罚是有限的,我再也无法忍受了。

6. It is a beautiful song when you're not singing it.

你不唱它的时候它是首好歌。

7. You are like a little hamster trying to be a tiger.

你就像一只想做大老虎的小仓鼠。

8. I think you looked as if you were half-asleep through the song.

你唱歌的时候,看起来处在半睡眠状态。

9. I could not understand a single word. you could have been singing in Norwegian.

我一个词都听不懂!你一定是在用挪威语唱吧。

10. It's like you were drunk. I'm not talking one or two bottles, I'm was talking a crate.

你看起来像喝醉了,我说的不是一两瓶的那种醉是一整箱。